Call for Papers – dmi: ADMC 2020Tags: conference
2nd July 2019
Call for Paper Abstracts Announced – Abstracts Due January 29th, 2020
The future presents new challenges and opportunities for design. Those who manage design must equip themselves to confront rapid change on all fronts – economic, environmental, and social. Research and practice must increasingly collaborate to keep pace with the needs of today and the future.
The dmi:Academic Design Management Conference #ADMC2020 will explore how design adds value to innovation, competitiveness,
The Call for Paper Abstracts is Announced in the Following 6 Conference Tracks:
1. Design Research-Led Innovation – Design’s Role as a Catalyst for Innovation.
2. Design in the Digital Environment – Design Research using Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Interaction, Robotics, Wearables, and Ethics.
3. Design for the Public Good – Design Research for Health, Wellness, Universal Design, Environment, Sustainability, Transportation, Public Sector, and Education.
4. Design Leadership – Design Management Futures, Organization Design / Transformation, Design Research Surrounding Internal Processes in the Area of Design Thinking, and Leadership.
5. Business – Design and Design Management for Economic Growth – Design Research-led Work for Products, Services, Business Models.
6. Open Track For Papers That Do Not Directly Fit Themed Tracks – Eg. Fashion, Architecture, Service Design, Etc.
Papers will be selected by a double-blind, peer-review process. Accepted papers will be presented at the conference and be considered for publication in the dmi:Journal.